Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 28 November 2015

Selena Gomez admits she would be seen on a date with Zayn Malik but prefers older men

Selena Gomez wants to date older guys but has admitted she would be seen out with Zayn Malik. Sorry Biebs.
The 23-year-old singer - who had an on/off four-year-romance with 21-year-old pop star Justin - says she is self-conscious about looking younger than she is because she is attracted to older men.
She said: "I hate it. It's hard and I'm weirded out by the idea that a guy has Googled me before we meet, and that has happened. I feel like I look 16 sometimes, which is a bummer because I would love to date older guys."
However, she would make an exception for one person who is closer to her own age; former One Direction singer Zayn Malik, 22.

Selena told In Style UK: "If he had asked me out on a date, I would be seen with him. Just kidding, but not kidding." WOAH.

Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment