Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 28 November 2015

Ex-Apple employee wrecks home with excrement on walls and 2 tonnes of rubbish piled high

A former Apple employee wrecked a SECOND house and may have left a trail of filth everywhere he stayed, it has emerged.Robert Kummer, 37, is said to have left a Dublin home covered in excrement, causing around £5,000 worth of damage.Landlord Michael Mulligan told the Irish Mirror he had to remove two tonnes of rubbish after his mucky tenant left.

Kummer was jailed for a year on Thursday after wrecking a luxury apartment in Cork in similar circumstances.
Mr Mulligan said: “When I went to inspect the place I nearly passed out.
“I actually had to be held up. We could hardly get in the door as the rubbish was up to the counter.
“At first I was angry and that turned to despair as I’d spent €160,000 renovating the property, a one-bedroom cottage which was in great condition.
“At the time I couldn’t afford to hire someone to do it so it took me six months to clean up.
“I bet if it could be checked out I’d say this guy left a trail of dirt behind him everywhere he went.”


No comments:

Post a Comment