Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 27 August 2015

Balotelli: I am no longer a kid

Mario Balotelli

Mario Balotelli says he cannot afford to make any more mistakes in his career after returning to AC Milan on loan from Liverpool. The Italy international, 25, has moved back to the seven-time European champions in a season-long deal.

"I feel like someone who has put the first part of his career to one side. Played and lived like a boy," he said.

I haven't forgotten how to play football. I am no longer a kid. I've wasted too many chances."

Balotelli is taking a pay cut to move back to Milan, with Liverpool also paying some of his wages.

He scored only one Premier League goal for Liverpool after a £16m move from Milan in August 2014.

The ex-Manchester City player is set to make his second debut for the Rossoneri against Serie A rivals Empoli on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment